The Focus RS build is a global collaboration between Ford Performance, Block’s Hoonigan Racing Division and U.K.-based M-Sport. Featuring all-wheel drive, a new EcoBoost® engine producing 600 horsepower, and a 0-60-mph launch time of less than two seconds, Ford Focus RS Rallycross cars are optimized for competition.
- Power: 600 hp / Torque: 650 NM ft•lb. Capable of 0-60 mph/under 2 seconds.
- Body: 2016 Ford Focus RS, seam welded and reinforced. M-Sport designed, homologated FIA-spec roll cage. Custom body design by Ford Performance and M-Sport, UK. Bespoke underbody protection.
- Engine: M-Sport / Ford Performance designed 2000cc 4 cylinder, Garrett Turbo charged.
- Transmission: Sadev 6-Speed Sequential along with Sadev rear diff and centre diff release unit.
- Suspension: Reiger.
- Brakes: Brembo.
- Interior: Recaro seats, Cosworth, engine management and data logging, M-Sport multi function bespoke steering wheel.
- Wheels: OZ 8″x17″.
- Tires: Avon Rallycross controlled tire.